Wednesday, December 9, 2020

John Updates 12/8/2020

As Eric pointed out, it's time for the annual blog spring cleaning.  Only this time we're going to update the dates and make things easier for everyone to see what's changed.

She's talking about Pryce

Tonight I got all the Rebel squadrons updated.  Summaries below.

A - cosmetic changes, don't take Green
B - cosmetic
X - cosmetic
Y - cosmetic
YT2400 - a bit more detail on some Rogues and some not for your squadron ball, eliminated some parts saying that I didn't see them much
YT1300 - cosmetic
HWK-290 - Take Jan, not a HWK.  I still recommend taking her, just had to also clean up any rules/Intel issues.
Scurrg - cosmetic, more mention of Grit
Lancer - speculation about them in 1.5.  Still can't really recommend them though.
E-wing - speculation in 1.5, I like them. I am not a role model.
Z95 - cosmetic.  Use Reserve Hangar Decks with them! I still won't take them personally.
VCX - cosmetic

Why didn't I do the Rebel Squad Groups? Because I wanted to make sure when I pulled things out of the SFC, MFC, and LFC articles, that I would be leaving good links and not saying anything crazy about Yavaris and all there, which meant going back to the original sources and fixing those first.  Now that the squadrons themselves are fixed, I can edit the Squad groups articles soon too.

And why didn't I do the Rebel upgrades article? Because since Eric did most of those, I'm gonna need a minute to get my thoughts in order for them.  Or just copy-paste his work, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment