Tuesday, December 22, 2020

JOHN 12/22 -

i've updated the support teams...ish. Engine Techs's description is updated, but I need to get the new picture in there when i'm not using my fiancee's computer (i'm not learning the Mac version of paint if I can just wait a week and do it next monday).  I also should get my laptop fixed, but that's work for this upcoming post-christmas week.  Anyways, i'll have that picture updated before the new year.  Anyone using that in a tournament in the next 8 days who doesn't remember that, uhhh, good luck?  FCT updated to get my points across clearer (and organize the yav part of it).  Medical Team and Projection Experts updated to include some fun CIS interactions.

Defensive Retrofits, ECM, the same deal.  Again, it's a whole Mac thing to which i'm either getting a new laptop or mine fixed next week.  Text is fine though.  Mostly procedural, though I did try to justify Redundant Shields some more (though you still probably shouldn't use it, guys).

generic officers - clarity, some elimination of redundancy.  Strat Ad is banned, to which I have a picture with the word "Banned" stamped across it....at home, haha.

Rebel officers - bail is banned and I point you to his commander card.  art update next week.  more minor edits, basically.  I also updated walex to say "use with agate and starhawk!" which, uh, yup.

Leia commander - updated mainly for clarity, pics next week.  And the ending gif too.

fleet commands - a bit of discussion about WHICH command to choose and how, some minor updates. I don't think Shields to Maximum is bad, but it's really the least interesting of them all.  However, maybe some weird Wat Tambor fleet?

No comments:

Post a Comment