- Opening Salvo expanded a bit to mention it's helpful against Raddus. Similarly, Most Wanted now mentions how you can't target a ship that's not deployed yet.
- Contested Outpost revised to discuss how it's an awkward fit for squad heavy fleets.
- Raddus mentioned as yet another reason to be scared of using Fleet Ambush.
- Went into a bit more detail on Strategic Squadrons in Capture the VIP. Specifically, it's fine to have one, you don't really need it, but 2+ Strategic squads really want Fire Lanes instead usually.
- Jamming Barrier opinion improved in light of a resurgence of longer-ranged gunline fleets in wave 7. John has been getting some solid use out of it.
- Salvage Run given a solid update. It's a good objective. You don't need Strategic for it at all, but it doesn't hurt.
- Added the paradoxical Sensor Net strategy of first player deploying his tokens in the corners.
- Revised Blockade Run to focus more on ISD style fleets using it to turn the play area into a hallway.
- Station Assault expanded to include its use as an anti-squadron objective.
Lots of smaller changes among everything else too.
Otherwise, you will have likely noticed our article-writing pace has slowed down. Simply put, we've largely caught up at this point and now we're in maintenance mode until the next wave releases. I know there are a few articles I'm still looking to update and John is as well (the squadron articles for sure, the builds need updating as the meta has changed), but we've covered a lot of what we set out to cover. Of course we'll be doing write-ups of events we attend with Regionals starting up and whatnot, so there will be some new content as well when events happen for us.
That said, if there are any articles any of you would like to read that we haven't done, please ask. Worst case we aren't interested in the recommendation, but if there's a subject we missed, we'd be happy to fill in the blanks to the best of our ability.