|Gotham City's Best D.A.|
Lando is the newest entrant from Rebellion in the Rim, and designed by (again!) Chicago's own Nathan Coda. If you bring Lando, no bringing Han, as there's only one Falcon in existence. This ALSO means no putting Lando protecting your flagship. I know, I'm scared too!
Lando's abilities are super nice, first being able to discard a defense token to set a dice to any side. That double hit on the red is my personal favorite, but maybe you need a hit elsewhere to finish things off. Fun notes about this part!
- "That die cannot be modified again." No, you CAN'T scatter the damage away. You can brace it or redirect it (as brace is for the total number, not the individual die), but you can't Scatter or Evade it. Lando hates flotillas and will put them in the GROUND. This ALSO means, however you don't get to spend any accuracy you change it to. Spending an accuracy removes it from the pool of available dice, which means it's modified. So no rolling a double on the red and then changing a blue to an accuracy. Sadly doesn't happen.
- "While attacking." Roll your pool first, man. Maybe you'll luck into the double you need anyways! This is for both anti squad and anti-ship, but man, 4-6 damage guaranteed is mighty nice alright. Toryn Farr still affects those blues, even if he isn't a bomber.
- You want Asteroid Tactics as your yellow objective. You're welcome. Build with that in mind. Keep in mind that he's Rogue, so you move in, spend a token to shoot and get that double red against their ship. You can then shoot next turn, get that double, and then move to an asteroid for a Brace back.
- No double spending Brace tokens. So after you have your opponent reroll, you don't get to then Brace that damage again.
- "Spend 1 of your defense tokens." You aren't Admonition; if it's accuracied away you don't get to spend it, and Sloane still is a jerk alright.
|He's all that. I'm VERY proud of that joke.|
Add in Cloak and Rogue and he can keep hopping on the station to heal up (twice a turn if he wants!). He's squishy, but able to sneak out. And he's REALLY FLIPPING ANNOYING. If you ignore him, I'm just going to keep raiding that ship of yours and preventing you from using it fully (that Arquittens doesn't want to Nav or Concentrate Fire, right? Like, ever?). If you try to kill him, you're likely going to need to invest way more than 19 points to do it, and I'm going to Cloak out as much as I can. Raid is good, finally. Combine him with Rex and go to town.
Try not to have him squadron fight, as he's not great at it, and he'd rather be Raiding ships. Bring other friends who can fight for them to fight in his stead.