Tuesday, November 19, 2019

LFC Updated

I updated the LFC article and because I had free time (laughs) the CR90 article.  They're linked to each other in the first sentence.

LFC: Combining the 2 LFC articles, deleting a LOT of chaff.  No major new examples of "how i squadron?", but Eric and I did update the fighter groups again.  And hey, I'm sure these will stay super relevant for like 15 more minutes!

As with a lot of this, the links are going to be wonky for a bit, as are potential chapter numbers.  I'm working on this NOW while I have TIME (I don't) and should have this better SOON.

CR90: Basically smushed it into the form Eric's article took for the ships (it looked nice and made a LOT more sense to me).  Some updates to the CR90B part, much removed from it all.  Plus I got goofy names for the CR90B ones, so, hooray!

What's next? Likely continuing in the squadron articles (a quick review of the MFC and then onwards to chapters 7 and onwards) and I have several ships to update in THERE.  Got some squad articles to change around too, (generic Lancers: NOT GREAT!) and I do HAVE a bit of actual blogging to throw in soon enough, but it's a busy time for updates and all.  Right before the Starhawk and Onager upset the apple cart meta again.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment