Monday, November 11, 2019

John Article Update(s)

So, I'm still blogging here too, haha.  I just updated the "How to Use Strategic" article with some of the new objectives and recommendations about how many sources of Strategic to bring with you, and the Legendary Small Fighter Coverage article update is nearly done.  I swear!

Then it's time for LFC, ships, and I'm sure there's at least 4 more articles I'm forgetting as well.  Dangit.

As for ME, I finished the Chicago marathon in 4 hours, 37 minutes.  Not as fast as I wanted (next year: sub 4:30 is the goal!), but I never hit "the wall" and got to run this city that I love (and do a shot of Malort at mile 25.  No, that isn't a lie or exaggeration).  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, to everyone who donated to the cause.  I appreciated the HUGE amount of support that you all gave me and the kids.  When the donations started coming in, I was SO grateful for everyone who pitched in.  It was NOT an easy sum, but I GOT IT thanks to all of your help.  As for blogging, I've got a few article ideas in the pipeline that will be popping up in the incoming months, and that's not even beginning to talk about the Starhawk release and Regionals soon!  Speaking OF Regionals, I'll be judging the first of the two Chicago Regionals 2 days after Thanksgiving, which means it's time to pore over that rulebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment