Wednesday, November 13, 2019

SFC Update

John did half of it.  Well, an 1/8th of it.  I updated the SFC article to include EVERYTHING SFC (combining the basic definition article with the "how do i use this" one) and I'm sure you can guess what's next for the LFC.  I added in some new group suggestions (Lando! He's good!), trimmed down a fair amount of the extraneous ones, and cut out a LOT from the "basics of use" section.  Examples, diversions and groups that no longer matter, etc.  I also added in a bit about attacking the most important squadrons when you can....

http://cannotgetyourshipout.blogspot.com/2017/02/squadrons-encyclopedia-2-small-fighter.html

The links for ALL the squadron articles are going to be updated this weekend, when I can hit a lot more on Sunday.  It's LFC next, followed by MFC, and then some more changes and everything.  Eric's new ship articles have been making me want to do some major changes to my OWN ship articles, and those fancy new commander articles sure look swanky.  Looks like I got a bit of work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment