Monday, February 20, 2023

One Day More (Shirts Update!)

We're in the home stretch now.

It's impassioned plea time, y'all!
We've got one more day before I need to commit to my shirt guy whether or not we're doing these Worlds shirts.  I want to, I very much want to, as a memory of this Worlds.  But I cannot legitimately get these unless we get 60 people willing to order. $40 is a STEEP ask for a shirt; $45 is next to impossible (they're expensive BECAUSE I've got that full bandolier instead of just getting a generic front design).

Truthy has suggested I go full Catholic guilt on you guys and you know what? I want a shirt, so:

I put a good amount of effort into these, trying to make a nice memory for everyone so we'd all remember the great times we're going to have at Worlds 2023.  The Armada Community has gone through hell, these days, and AMG continues to ignore us.  I just wanted to show the community that we're still here.  We're still together.  WE'RE THE ARMADA GAME and what matters to it.  I just thought you all would understand that and be there with me.

Right now, I have 36 shirt orders.  I NEED 24, and if you want to be in on it and look as cool as the rest of us, I NEED YOU TO RESPOND TO THE SURVEY BELOW BY 4 PM EASTERN TIME TOMORROW.

                                https://forms.gle/P7VaieEWDSScaZjt6

IF YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE SURVEY, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR INFORMATION AND THUS AREN'T GETTING YOU A SHIRT THE SURVEY TAKES 5 MINUTES AND IS VERY EASY.

If I get 60 total people by then, I tell the shirt guy we're doing it.  If not, it's done, it's over, we go home from Worlds shirtless with only the lack of prizes from AMG to remember us by and no shirts.  All you'll have left is the memories of the games that fade away with the friends we'll never forget.  AMG has written us off, time and time again.  But WE are what's going to keep this game going.  I referenced the Andor "working together to break out of prison" because it's what these years under AMG have felt like. I'm referencing it, but there really IS only one way out of this AMG nightmare, and it's by working TOGETHER.  One way out, guys. Click the link. Update you all tomorrow.

-geek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b7bgtu2O4E

No comments:

Post a Comment