Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Adepticon 2018!

John and I (and many of our Armada friends) are hitting up Adepticon tomorrow for the first of two 3-round tournaments (the second being on Saturday). At this point, I've played over a dozen games using wave 7 and I still feel like there are a lot of things I want to try and that the meta hasn't come close to settling just yet as the community processes everything, reacts to currently-hot builds and then counter-builds, etc. Suffice it to say that is cause for some concern but also excitement, as I'm very curious to see what everyone brings. John and I will be updating once we've recuperated with some tournament reports and the like, I'm sure. Keep your eyes peeled!

If anyone is there looking for us, the plan for Thursday (and Saturday for me, provided I can get laundry done on Friday) is to wear our Chicagoland Armada t-shirts. They're blue with the Chicago flag, but Armada-style. Most of the guys in our group will be wearing theirs, but just ask for John or Eric and either you'll have found us or you'll find someone who can point you our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment