Sunday, August 20, 2017

Rebel Updates!

In the realm of updating articles just like Eric did, I hit all the Rebel fighters articles myself.  Mostly updating links (how MANY times can I reference Toryn Farr? ALL OF THEM!) and linking in upgrades (Expanded Hangar Bays or Fighter Coordination Team, usually) or Commanders (Sato and Rieekan were my 2 most referenced.  Considering I had so MANY aces, Rieekan makes sense, of course.)

Not a whole lot to say on that, but I do plan on hitting the last of the checklist articles very soon.  I'm quite close on grokking Leia, and soon after hopefully the Hammerhead (that's.... not as easy/fast, haha).  I've been having a lot of good experiences with my Leia list, and I may even develop it into a plan for Fall Regionals.  Eric and I have a store tournament the first weekend in September, so you can expect my Leia article soon after that (when I bring her to THAT, I bet).

Anyways, squadrons are updated as of now.  I read over the Nebulon article today too, and I have nothing substantial to add to that as of right now, either.  Keep on keeping on, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment