Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Imperial section of the medium fighter coverage article updated

I'm also helping, good job me.

https://cannotgetyourshipout.blogspot.com/2017/03/squadrons-encyclopedia-3-medium-fighter.html

The Imperial section of the MFC article was a bit antiquated, so it got updated with some more concrete examples. I've been trying to stick to the basic format of 4 different example squad builds:
  1. Basic all around squads
  2. Lots of Rogues
  3. Bomber spam/Ruthless/ATN style group
  4. Strategic group
At least with the MFC and LFC articles. There are lots of ways to build squad groups, so they're examples for the most part and depend a lot on how you're building the rest of your fleet. Speaking of which, I'm working on a new article about that right now and it should hopefully get published sometime this week. Maybe even later today if I get a productive afternoon in on it, but don't hold your breath ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment