Tuesday, September 5, 2017

John Updates 9/5!

Well, Eric spurred me into it, hitting some of my own articles to update or check for updates.  I just hit:

Turbolaser article (updated for ISDs with QBTs, and potentially Quad Turbolaser Cannons on Cymoons)
Generic Officers (nothing much to update beyond adding in links)
Support Team upgrades (links)
Defensive Retrofits (links)

After I finish one of the several articles I'm writing, I'll start hitting commanders and ships and updating them more.  I have several Commanders I need to update, and I know that for SURE (with crazy plans for them all.....).  I will fully admit to having been spending the last several days playing Walking Dead Season 3 (spoiler alert: alcohol keeps the crying away!), so Eric has been outdoing me on the blogging.  Eric and I have a giant list of articles we're planning, so we'll keep those going soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment