Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DEAD LINK

This is a dead link.  At this point, "using the SFC" should be referring you to the basic SFC link, found HERE:

http://cannotgetyourshipout.blogspot.com/2017/02/squadrons-encyclopedia-2-small-fighter.html

And also linked in that word HERE in all caps above.  As of 11/13/19, I'm working on editing all of these links, but I haven't started fixing them yet as I want to finish one or two of the other articles up in order to not have to renumber the chapters for these things more than once.  Please comment on this post with a detail of what link brought you here and I'll start making changes as quickly as I can.  Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. The article on introductory fleet building brought me here... link described an article by John with advice on how to use minimal squadron investment to disrupt a bomber-heavy opponent.

    ReplyDelete