Our goal for the foreseeable future is to provide how-to/review articles on numerous elements of the game, including ships and squadrons but also objectives, commanders, other upgrades, and also more applied elements of those (such as fleet archetypes, deployment strategies, order of activation considerations, etc.). There are a lot of people who are newer to Armada and we'd like to be a top-notch resource for them to learn about all the options available to them.
If you're new to Armada and wondering where to go right away, here's a group of links (that will grow over time) that should be useful to you:
- Why play Armada? What makes it unique?
- Faction breakdown/summary (aka "which faction should I play?")
- Tips for players learning the game and getting into games larger than the starter box game.
- How to go from nothing to a 400 point starter Imperial fleet in $250 or less!
- How to go from nothing to a 400 point starter Rebel fleet in $250 or less!
- A guide to Armada peripherals and what you might wish to purchase to upgrade your storage and game components.
- How to build your own Armada Community!
- The Fantasy Flight Games Armada page, which includes PDFs of the rulebook, rules reference guide, and FAQ/errata. If you're not quite sure how something works, these are all extremely useful tools.