Tuesday, June 26, 2018

John Updates 6/25

It's been a bit, and I've been busy as those video games aren't going to play themselves....

I have now updated all the Rebel squadron articles (I added stuff in the Lancers article and less stuff in the E-wings article), and did some minor work on some of the others (included the Biggs FAQ in Rieekan, for instance, and added a bit about Adar Tallon helping pre-command Rogues).

YT-1300s
YT-2400s
VCX-100s
Lancer Pursuit Craft
E-Wings
Z95 Headhunters

I'm currently hard at work (insert image of me slacking off and playing XCOM or dreaming up crazy new Leia lists and plans) on the "Running Squadronless" bit of the Squadrons Encyclopedia.  I need to update THOSE, too, but I'll likely hit some ships first. Followed by Commanders, then the squadron articles.  I'm aware the squadron articles need updates, especially in a Sloane world, but those take a fair amount of work to write.  I need to COMPLETELY redo the "Fighting 134 vs 134" one, just based on the fact that the Major Rhymer nerf effectively killed TIE Bombers.  Thrawn might be bringing them back, of course....  I promise I'm working on things, though, haha.

Apologies that I haven't really had any articles recently, just been.... lazy.  I don't have a good answer, sorry about that.  But it's not super easy to motivate yourself to update things when I'd rather write a new article instead.  Anyways, like I said, I AM working on running squadronless, so expect that one soon.  Writing the Squadron Pack II articles has made me reconsider things a bit there, so potentially expect a quick bit on that by the end of the week (Friday night if I'm very lucky, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment