Wednesday, December 13, 2017

12/13 Updates!

Based on my Regionals experience, I updated the E-wings article and the Corran part.  Relevant update below:
Corran works really great at killing enemy squadrons trying to occupy your bombers.  You want to be using him to wipe out enemy squadrons as much as possible, especially with his sniping ability.  With Rogue and speed 4, you're able to get to almost anywhere you need to (stay within 3 of Toryn) while still being able to snipe the distance.  He's a Red dice bomber, which isn't BAD, but using his ability to finish off opposing squadrons first (that are stopping your other bombers from doing the job they want to do) is a better use of his ability.

I also will fully admit that I wouldn't have placed 4th at the Michigan Regionals if I hadn't taken the Roquax "Adar Tallon and Corran" combo.  Adar activates, sends Corran out to go Snipe something.  When the squadron phase happens, Corran can then run back to safety/near Adar Tallon if needed to be launched again next turn.  Or he can Snipe another squadron or shoot whatever's engaging him.  As I said a paragraph ago, stay near Toryn in case your blue dice don't roll that well.

As for when I'm getting to the Assault Frigate update? Uhh, soon.  I need to clarify how I really feel about it, but I've got an oil change for my car scheduled for Friday, so expect some blathering then.

No comments:

Post a Comment